Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interview

My favorite food would have be a steak and a baked potato with just butter and cheese and bacon bits.
I don't really have a favorite type of music I like all types.
My favorite TV show would have to be Bones.
My favorite subject in school is History because i love facts and i love learning about the past.
The subject I excel in is probably history because I love it. I am also good at memorizing the facts and dates.
My strength are I am good at memorizing facts, I am also very organized and some sort of a perfectionist which you take as a strength or a weakness.
My weakness are I'm dyslexic, I'm also a bad speller and I'm not the best in math.
I do usually study for test and I do that by studying my notes and by making flashcards.
I would like to expand my views and techniques on how to use the computer and its applications.
I think as a team we should divide the work evenly and by strength of the subject.
I would make a great team member because I'm easy to work with and I am a hard worker.

No comments: