Monday, March 23, 2009

My Spring Break Vacation!

Spring Break was really fun but not nearly long enough. It stared for me on that Monday, we went to my lake house which is in Trinity, TX. It is on Lake Livingston, which is a lot of fun we spent five days fishing all day, even though it was really windy. The on Friday we went to Sam Rayburn which is another lake that is about a hour and a half away. There I caught a four pound black bass, which is the biggest I have ever caught. My parents and brother each caught a 3 pound black bass. Plus we caught a lot more fish which were all different kinds; including: white bass, yellow bass and crappie. The only bad thing about fishing is the gators in the lake. Another plus side is that I usually come back really sunburned but this time I came bake really tan, but I did come back with a lot of bug bites.

No comments: